Or something like that. Yup, after almost (gasp!) a month off, I've officially returned to the blogosphere. So as to ease back into the routine, this will be a short-and-sweet post...
Here's a quick summary of what I've done in the past month:
- Painted my balcony
- Ordered 12 books in a murder mystery series and read them voraciously
- Fasted for 7 days (more on that later)
- Not traveled to Missouri for 4th of July weekend (for probably only the third time in my life)
- Attended two Cubs games, both in the bleachers, both Cubs victories, and one of which featured me appearing on TV for a full 4 seconds as the camera panned the cheering audience (yes, really)
- Named my new pet turtle (Bogie, as in Humphrey not golf) and built him a habitat