Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

<Insert campy photo collage of me riding a pony, wearing a 50-gallon hat and chaps, possibly packing heat in the form of a shotgun and/or six-shooter>

Or something like that. Yup, after almost (gasp!) a month off, I've officially returned to the blogosphere. So as to ease back into the routine, this will be a short-and-sweet post...

THE END.

Just kidding!

Here's a quick summary of what I've done in the past month:
  • Painted my balcony
  • Ordered 12 books in a murder mystery series and read them voraciously
  • Fasted for 7 days (more on that later)
  • Not traveled to Missouri for 4th of July weekend (for probably only the third time in my life)
  • Attended two Cubs games, both in the bleachers, both Cubs victories, and one of which featured me appearing on TV for a full 4 seconds as the camera panned the cheering audience (yes, really)
  • Named my new pet turtle (Bogie, as in Humphrey not golf) and built him a habitat
Ok, that's it for now. The blog hiatus is officially over! :) I'm BACK, baby! Giddy'up.

No comments:

Post a Comment